All Apps and Add-ons

What needs to be configured in Splunk App for Stream to provide search results in the dashboards to accounts with non-admin user role privileges?

transtrophe
Communicator

I have recently set up Splunk App for Stream. When I log in as the admin account, I can get all results from the included dashboards, but when I log in with an account assigned to the user role, all dashboard generated searches produce no results. What have I neglected to configure that would result in this outcome?

0 Karma
1 Solution

transtrophe
Communicator

I found the setting. Had to adjust the value for time window in the app from -1 to 0 (could Have chosen a different non-zero value but taking it wide open with 0 works fine for purposes at this point).

View solution in original post

0 Karma

transtrophe
Communicator

I found the setting. Had to adjust the value for time window in the app from -1 to 0 (could Have chosen a different non-zero value but taking it wide open with 0 works fine for purposes at this point).

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...