All Apps and Add-ons

What needs to be configured in Splunk App for Stream to provide search results in the dashboards to accounts with non-admin user role privileges?

transtrophe
Communicator

I have recently set up Splunk App for Stream. When I log in as the admin account, I can get all results from the included dashboards, but when I log in with an account assigned to the user role, all dashboard generated searches produce no results. What have I neglected to configure that would result in this outcome?

0 Karma
1 Solution

transtrophe
Communicator

I found the setting. Had to adjust the value for time window in the app from -1 to 0 (could Have chosen a different non-zero value but taking it wide open with 0 works fine for purposes at this point).

View solution in original post

0 Karma

transtrophe
Communicator

I found the setting. Had to adjust the value for time window in the app from -1 to 0 (could Have chosen a different non-zero value but taking it wide open with 0 works fine for purposes at this point).

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...