All Apps and Add-ons

What is the predicted Linear Regression equation used in the Machine Learning Toolkit?

Jooyoung
Path Finder

I'm using Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit app.

I got the predicted results and graph from Linear Regression on Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit but I want to know the first order equation of predicted graph. Can you please tell about this?

Thank you.

0 Karma

lihao420

After fitting a linear model, I used "| summary test_model", but got the following error
Error in 'summary' command: This command must be the first command of a search.

More info - I was able to collect predicted(values) from this test_model, but same as OP, would love to check the coefficient and R^2 if possible.

0 Karma

grana_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Its working for me . For e.g.

On a search bar hit following command

| summary example_server_power

and it will return you coefficient and feature

0 Karma

grana_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi,

I didn't get your question completely. Are you asking about general linear regression equation i.e y =mx+b ?

Just in-case you are interested in knowing the summary of your model you can try this command

| summary your_model_name

Please let us know if it solves your problem or write us back with your exact problem statement

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...