i)defaultTTL: This is the default ttl value of how long the search artifact artifact should be extended in response to the save control action, in second. 0 = indefinitely. Defaults to 604800 (1 week). This is defined in
* How long the ttl for a search artifact should be extended in response to the
save control action, in second. 0 = indefinitely.
* Defaults to 604800 (1 week)
ii) defaultTTL : this seems to be defined from alert_actions.conf===
ttl = [p]
* Optional argument specifying the minimum time to live (in seconds)
of the search artifacts, if this action is triggered.
* If p follows integer, then integer is the number of scheduled periods.
* If no actions are triggered, the artifacts will have their ttl determined
by the "dispatch.ttl" attribute in savedsearches.conf.
* Defaults to 10p
* Defaults to 86400 (24 hours) for: email, rss
* Defaults to 600 (10 minutes) for: script
* Defaults to 120 (2 minutes) for: summary_index, populate_lookup
iii) eai:acl.ttl : this shows the value that Job selected based on it is is adhoc search , alert with action email , summary index etc.
iv) ttl : this is changing value like counter and it continually decrease indicating the time left until the search artifact Expires