All Apps and Add-ons

What are the Powershell Scripts used by the Active Directory App?

rmcdougal
Path Finder

I have attempted to locate the scripts used by the Active Directory App so that I can better understand how the app works but I have been unable to find them. I have also looked through the bin directory but I have been unable to locate them.

Are they bundled into the splunk-admon.exe app?

0 Karma
1 Solution

dart
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

They are in the individual TAs for each of the different kinds of monitored servers.
So for example $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/Splunk_for_ActiveDirectory/appserver/addons/TA-DomainController-NT6/bin/powershell has three scripts ad-health.ps1, ad-repl-stat.ps1 and siteinfo.ps1.

View solution in original post

dart
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

They are in the individual TAs for each of the different kinds of monitored servers.
So for example $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/Splunk_for_ActiveDirectory/appserver/addons/TA-DomainController-NT6/bin/powershell has three scripts ad-health.ps1, ad-repl-stat.ps1 and siteinfo.ps1.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...