All Apps and Add-ons

What antivirus products can integrate with Splunk Security Essentials?

bencard
Engager

I attended the release announcement webinar for the newest version of the Security Essentials app ("easy button") and the presenter listed a few antivirus vendors with which the app can integrate but have not been able to locate that information since that time. We are considering a switch in antivirus at this time and integration with SE could be a significant influence. Any information you can provide will be appreciated!

0 Karma

bencard
Engager

I found the answer to my question after the app was installed, on the page https://[instance-name]/en-US/app/Splunk_Security_Essentials/data_source?datasource=Anti-Virus. Apparently, any antivirus source that feeds text data can be integrated, though the groundwork has been done for some of the most common products.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...