All Apps and Add-ons

Website Monitoring: Access Denied

bimord
Path Finder

When adding additional proxies as per the instructions on @LukeMurphey Wiki Page, I get this error in the /debug/refresh screen:

InternalServerError Unexpected error "<type 'exceptions.TypeError'>" from python handler: "handleReload() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)".  See splunkd.log for more details.

and these errors in the splunkd.log:
alt text

How do I permit access to the manually edited files fo that this issue goes away?

0 Karma
1 Solution

bimord
Path Finder

Windows removed SPLUNK permissions on the local folder within the website_monitoring app - added permissions and is working fine now.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

bimord
Path Finder

Windows removed SPLUNK permissions on the local folder within the website_monitoring app - added permissions and is working fine now.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...