All Apps and Add-ons

Web Framework : Page not Found

crt89
Communicator

Good day

I was working with the Splunk 6 new web framework and I would like to have another html file but when I try to access it an error message has appeared:

Page not found (404)
Request Method:     GET
Request URL:    http://10.103.23.215:9000/dj/en-gb/tw_s6/user_home/

Template 'None:user_home.html' does not exist.

I have checked that my html is on the right folder but why does the Splunk doesn't find it. Tried restarting the instance multiple times. Also used : /debug/refresh but the page still wont load. I'm using Linux server btw.

Thanks

Tags (2)
1 Solution

dfoster_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There are a few known issues with the new web framework related to non-en-us locales. Try running Splunk in the en-us locale to see if there is a change.

View solution in original post

crt89
Communicator

yup I have updated my Splunk version and its working properly now. Thanks for the fix

0 Karma

ineeman
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

crt89: with Splunk 6.0.1 this should be resolved. Any luck?

0 Karma

dfoster_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There are a few known issues with the new web framework related to non-en-us locales. Try running Splunk in the en-us locale to see if there is a change.

crt89
Communicator

Yes found this sometime after playing around with my Splunk instance. Thanks for the reply

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...