All Apps and Add-ons

Water Gauge Custom Viz: Display Percent option does not work?

sluedtke_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I cannot remove the "%" even though there is an option for it. Just a heads up.

0 Karma
1 Solution

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @xbbj3nj,

Sorry again about that. I re-package the app and now the new version 1.0.3 is available to download.

I download and install it locally. It should fix your issues now. Sorry for any inconvenience!

View solution in original post

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @xbbj3nj,

Sorry again about that. I re-package the app and now the new version 1.0.3 is available to download.

I download and install it locally. It should fix your issues now. Sorry for any inconvenience!

sluedtke_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

That worked! Thanks for the quick turnaround!

0 Karma

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Great to hear that! Enjoy and if you have any other issues or questions, please feel free to contact me. 🙂

0 Karma

maffreitas
Path Finder

Hi @nzou_splunk , thank you for your contribution. I have resinstalled the new version of the water gauge 1.0.3 and still I cant disable the percentage symbol. Even if I press the option to do this, the percentage symbol still showing.

0 Karma

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @maffreitas,
I think it's caused by browser cache probably. Could you try to clear browser cache or use another browser to see if it works? I guess, the javascript was cached by browser.

maffreitas
Path Finder

Hi @nzou_splunk, thank you. I removed the folder from version 1.0.2, re-install the version 1.0.3 and cleaned the cache. Now is working pretty well. Thank you.

0 Karma

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@maffreitas,
Awesome!

0 Karma

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Sorry for any inconvenience. I will follow this issue and fix it ASAP. Will update you later once the new build is ready!

0 Karma

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi sluedtke,

New version 1.0.2 is OK to download. The issue is fixed and format menu reorganised. Should be better now.

0 Karma

xbbj3nj
Path Finder

Hi @nzou ,

I have resinstalled the new version of the water gauge and still I cant disable the percentage symbol 😞
Any help would be appreciated .

0 Karma

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @xbbj3nj,

Sorry for hearing that. I tested locally and it worked. I will double check. I guess maybe some issue happens while packaging it.

Aweful sorry for that! Will reply you ASAP and make it work.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...