All Apps and Add-ons

Water Gauge Custom Viz: Display Percent option does not work?

sluedtke_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I cannot remove the "%" even though there is an option for it. Just a heads up.

0 Karma
1 Solution

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @xbbj3nj,

Sorry again about that. I re-package the app and now the new version 1.0.3 is available to download.

I download and install it locally. It should fix your issues now. Sorry for any inconvenience!

View solution in original post

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @xbbj3nj,

Sorry again about that. I re-package the app and now the new version 1.0.3 is available to download.

I download and install it locally. It should fix your issues now. Sorry for any inconvenience!

sluedtke_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

That worked! Thanks for the quick turnaround!

0 Karma

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Great to hear that! Enjoy and if you have any other issues or questions, please feel free to contact me. 🙂

0 Karma

maffreitas
Path Finder

Hi @nzou_splunk , thank you for your contribution. I have resinstalled the new version of the water gauge 1.0.3 and still I cant disable the percentage symbol. Even if I press the option to do this, the percentage symbol still showing.

0 Karma

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @maffreitas,
I think it's caused by browser cache probably. Could you try to clear browser cache or use another browser to see if it works? I guess, the javascript was cached by browser.

maffreitas
Path Finder

Hi @nzou_splunk, thank you. I removed the folder from version 1.0.2, re-install the version 1.0.3 and cleaned the cache. Now is working pretty well. Thank you.

0 Karma

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@maffreitas,
Awesome!

0 Karma

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Sorry for any inconvenience. I will follow this issue and fix it ASAP. Will update you later once the new build is ready!

0 Karma

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi sluedtke,

New version 1.0.2 is OK to download. The issue is fixed and format menu reorganised. Should be better now.

0 Karma

xbbj3nj
Path Finder

Hi @nzou ,

I have resinstalled the new version of the water gauge and still I cant disable the percentage symbol 😞
Any help would be appreciated .

0 Karma

nzou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @xbbj3nj,

Sorry for hearing that. I tested locally and it worked. I will double check. I guess maybe some issue happens while packaging it.

Aweful sorry for that! Will reply you ASAP and make it work.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...