All Apps and Add-ons

Was Splunk for Cisco Identity Services (ISE) Replaced with Cisco Security Suite?

nychawk
Communicator

Greetings;

I've installed Cisco Security Suite, which has ISE reporting, and I was wondering if CSS and Splunk for Cisco Identity Services (ISE) https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1589/ have total overlap?

Did CSS replace this one? Are there any features one has over the other?

Thank you,

-mi

0 Karma
1 Solution

jconger
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Both Cisco Security Suite and the ISE app use the same data collection mechanism - the Splunk Add-on for Cisco Identity Services. CSS and the ISE app have the same dashboards, but you do get some automagic correlation if you use the Cisco Security Suite and enable other data sources.

View solution in original post

jconger
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Both Cisco Security Suite and the ISE app use the same data collection mechanism - the Splunk Add-on for Cisco Identity Services. CSS and the ISE app have the same dashboards, but you do get some automagic correlation if you use the Cisco Security Suite and enable other data sources.

nychawk
Communicator

Thank you, appreciate not having to load just to verify.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...