All Apps and Add-ons

Uploading new release does not complete - "package validation in progress" endless spinner

sajjadlateef
Explorer

Hi,

I am trying to upload a new release to Splunkbase. After uploading the file, splunkbase is performing some type of package validation. Usually, this validation is very quick. Today (Jan 10, 2018), the package validation appears to not complete at all. I get a message with a spinner that "Package validation is in progress", but, it never returns.

I waited over 10 minutes after upload for this to resolve. Manual package extraction worked, so the package is not corrupted.

Thanks
Sajjad Lateef

0 Karma
1 Solution

sajjadlateef
Explorer

The issue seems to have resolved itself. I don't know how long it took, but, when I checked the app history I saw the new version listed.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

sajjadlateef
Explorer

The issue seems to have resolved itself. I don't know how long it took, but, when I checked the app history I saw the new version listed.

0 Karma

cmerriman
Super Champion

I noticed the same thing last night, actually. It was very slow. I actually don't know how long it took to complete, as I just left it open until the morning and it was done. Not sure if you can just check back after a while.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...