All Apps and Add-ons

Uploaded app to splunk cloud remains deploying

smalonso
Explorer

Hello,

I've created a private application that I verified and packed with Splunk tools.

When I tried to upload it to my splunk cloud instance the app was inspected, no issues were reported and I was able to install it, however the app remains in "status= deploying" even thought after the installation I had a successful deployment status (As if Splunk has "restarted").

I cannot find any document explaining what this status means, can anyone help me?

I've also tried to install it in a splunk enteprise instance and in this case the app became available right after the installation.

0 Karma

smalonso
Explorer

For people having this issue:

Do not pack the app with last version of packaging tool 1.0.0 even if this one is the one linked to big download button.

Use the previous one 0.9.1

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...