All Apps and Add-ons

Upgraded to Splunk 6.1 and Splunk App for PCI Compliance 2.1: Why is PCI app not working properly now?

JeanC
Engager

PS came and upgraded to Splunk 6.1 (.3 I think) and all worked fine. Then upgraded to the newest PCI App 2.?? and now the incident Reviews return an error. Anyone else see this?

0 Karma

joelyon
Explorer

I did the same thing.... upgraded to Ver 6.1.3, then upgraded the PCI app from 2.0 to 2.1...

I ran into a bunch of errors, specifically that the Incident Review panel returned errors.

After working with Support for two or three days, the best answer ended up being making a copy of the appropriate "local" settings and lookup folders, and doing a clean install of PCI 2.1.

This was not fixing the errors, but installing clean so that there were no errors.

Remember to make copies of the lookups that had grown with site specific data.

Recommend consulting Support for guidance on this.

0 Karma

LukeMurphey
Champion

Could you let me know what the error is that you are seeing?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...