All Apps and Add-ons

Unable to see data on from ONTAP 9.5P7 or newer versions.

fantoine

Hello Folks,
We were using Splunk App for NetApp Data ONTAP with ONTAP 9.5 and don't see any data on the dashboard on Splunk, in search event we receive syslogs and events but we are unable to see, information like disk, aggregates, etc. Do you have any hint?

0 Karma

Spranta
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The new TA is only and supports ontap 9.7

0 Karma

Spranta
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @nathanluke86 , yes meanwhile i've got answer from Splunk. The plan to upgrade the TA until December, but the app itselve will not be further developed.

Alex

0 Karma

Spranta
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I also opened a request on Splunk Ideas - https://ideas.splunk.com/ideas/APPSID-I-143  

there you can follow the progress.

0 Karma

nathanluke86
Communicator

@Spranta 

Did you get a reply from Splunk

0 Karma

Martint
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hi everybody¡

I hope you are well. One question, any update about is the case? I have one customer with netapp version 9.7 that wants used this application that supports only until 9.4? Any recommendation

0 Karma

Spranta
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi, we upgraded our Netapp Systems to ontap 9.7 and know we have got the same problems.

The Splunk_TA_ontap is too old for the new ontap versions and isn't working anymore. Splunk hasn't updated the TA since more then a year 😞 I asked splunk if they have any information about future releases and will update the post afterwards.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...