All Apps and Add-ons

Unable to see data in DB connect

rakesh44
Communicator

Below is the date mentioned in DB query Input , but am getting only few months data

Am getting only Jun-17, Jul-17, May-17, Apr-17,Mar-17,Feb-17,Jan-17 rest month data is missing

DB Query:
To_char(fdml.as_of_date, 'Mon-YY') IN ('Jan-17, 'Feb-17', 'Mar-17', 'Apr-17', 'May-17', 'Jun-17', 'Jul-17', 'Aug-17', 'Sep-17', 'Oct-17', 'Nov-17', 'Dec-17', 'Jan-18', 'Feb-18', 'Mar-18', "Apr-18', 'May-18', 'Jun-18', 'Jul-18', 'Aug-18', 'Sep-18', 'Oct-18', 'Nov-18')

0 Karma
1 Solution

rakesh44
Communicator

This is caused because of fetch size default is 300 , when i increase it issue is resolved

View solution in original post

0 Karma

rakesh44
Communicator

This is caused because of fetch size default is 300 , when i increase it issue is resolved

0 Karma

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Are you running it as a regular user or splunk admin?

<<< Am getting only Jun-17, Jul-17, May-17, Apr-17,Mar-17,Feb-17,Jan-17 >>>
how many results you get? is there any limits.conf issue?

0 Karma

rakesh44
Communicator

Appreciate for both reply , able to find out issue. I re-run the query with specific date & time & removed * from execution frequency and hence fetch the data with month wise , after that i disabled the query.
Good Learning.Thanks

0 Karma

kmaron
Motivator

does the data exist if you run the query outside of DB connect?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...