All Apps and Add-ons

How do we fix this error: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication?

vikkysplunk
Path Finder

Hi All,

I am getting error during I tried to create new ms-sql connection on my Splunk server.

Connection Type: MS-SQL Server Using MS Generic Driver With Windows Authentication

JDBC URL : jdbc:sqlserver://X.X.X.X:1433;databaseName=master;selectMethod=cursor;integratedSecurity=true

ERROR : This driver is not configured for integrated authentication. ClientConnectionId:8cf05a84-6449-4ca7-b714-eb95d52480f7

Java version on my splunk server : jre1.8.0_281

Splunk DB Connect version: DBX:3.5.1

Splunk Server OS: CentOS 7

Drivers in my machine :

vikkysplunk_0-1619663563172.png

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

cdaly
Explorer

We are seeing this same error.  @vikkysplunk did you find a solution?

This driver is not configured for integrated authentication.

0 Karma

cdaly
Explorer

ERROR : This driver is not configured for integrated authentication. ClientConnectionId:xxxx

I was able to resolve this issue by adding the mssql-jdbc_auth-9.2.1.x64.dll from the new jdbc driver to the Java/JRE x/Bin and Java/JRE x/Lib directories. 

Also had to Restart Splunk

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...