All Apps and Add-ons

Tenable Add-On for Splunk ins't loging into Security Center with interval

jscraig2006
Communicator

After installation and configuration of Tenable Add-On, It will only log in once into Security Center. If I restart Splunk or update the configuration, it will also log in once. But running on the scheduled interval, it does not.

Splunk 7.2
Tenanble.SC version 5.9.0
Tenable Add-On for Splunk version 2.0.1

looking at the ta_tenable_tenable_securitycenter.log appears to be working, but i do see a connection drop every 10 mins which is the set inverval.

2019-06-19 13:33:38,784 DEBUG pid=11942 tid=MainThread file=connectionpool.py:_make_request:400 | https://securitycenter.cloud.com:443 "POST /rest/analysis HTTP/1.1" 200 None

2019-06-19 13:51:28,339 DEBUG pid=11942 tid=MainThread file=connectionpool.py:_get_conn:247 | Resetting dropped connection: securitycenter.cloud.com

Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

0 Karma
1 Solution

nkeuning
Communicator

Please submit a support ticket to us with a copy of your full log so we can help identify what is going on.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

nkeuning
Communicator

Please submit a support ticket to us with a copy of your full log so we can help identify what is going on.

0 Karma

jscraig2006
Communicator

It started working again which is a mystery. If it stops, i'll be sure to open a case.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...