All Apps and Add-ons

Tenable Add-On for Splunk Account WebUI hangs

token2
Path Finder

Currently running Tenable Add-On for Splunk v4.0.1.  It initially worked and allowed me to input an account (within the Configuration tab) and Input (within the inputs tab).

Now the Inputs >> Account tab does not populate, there is a perpetual spinning animation and "loading".

When going to Inputs, the account is no longer found in the saved input and cannot be added to it or a new input.

I navigated to \Splunk\etc\apps\TA-tenable\local and verified that "ta_tenable_account.conf" was found, and within is the Tenable.sc instance IP, account, secret password etc all there.

Should I try re-installing the app?  I have already restarted the Splunk instance.

Splunkd log has A LOT of TA-tenable\bin\tenable_securitycenter.py" errors from \Splunk\bin\Python3.exe" to name a few.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...