All Apps and Add-ons

Technology Add-on for pfSense Version 2.2.0 - 4 errors occurred while the search was executing

johnny21
Path Finder

Installed TA Addon Version 2.2.0 and it is almost working but get the error below, not sure exactly how to correct.

4 errors occurred while the search was executing. Therefore, search results might be incomplete. Hide errors.
Could not load lookup=LOOKUP-filterlog_action
Could not load lookup=LOOKUP-filterlog_tcpflags
Could not load lookup=LOOKUP-filterlog_transport
Could not load lookup=LOOKUP-openvpn_action

0 Karma
1 Solution

my2ndhead
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Due to changes in the add-on build process the lookups were missing. Fixed in 2.2.1.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Ledge39
Loves-to-Learn

I'm also having the same problem.

Any help would be great.

0 Karma

R0okey
  • Trying to install this integration for pfsense 2.5 and I’m getting the same errors. Any advice?
4 errors occurred while the search was executing. Therefore, search results might be incomplete.
  • Could not load lookup=LOOKUP-filterlog_action
  • Could not load lookup=LOOKUP-filterlog_tcpflags
  • Could not load lookup=LOOKUP-filterlog_transport
  • Could not load lookup=LOOKUP-openvpn_action
0 Karma

my2ndhead
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Due to changes in the add-on build process the lookups were missing. Fixed in 2.2.1.

0 Karma

kenzo1234
Observer

with splunk 8.2.1, pfSense 2.5.1

installed app ta_pfsense 2.5.0

I get those 4 errors as well. what can I do to fix it. 

0 Karma

fattylewis
Engager

Grab version 2.2.1 and copy the lookups directory from it and put it into 2.2.0 apps/TA-pfsense directory.

nervatan
Observer

I'm having the same problem with version 2.5.0 

0 Karma

o0chris0o

Did you figure out what was wrong?  I have the same problem with 2.5.0 and Splunk 8.2.0. I use universal forwarder on my pfsense to get the data in Splunk.

0 Karma

fattylewis
Engager

Download version 2.2.1 from splunkbase and grab the lookups directory from it and put it in the apps/TA-pfsense directory.

Worked for me just now.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...