All Apps and Add-ons

TA-Forefront-Security-for-Exchange add-on

jgoddard
Path Finder

I am re-reading through the Splunk App for Microsoft Exchange install docs, and I see:

If you have installed Microsoft Forefront Security Suite for Exchange 2007 or Exchange 2010, also deploy the TA-Forefront-Security-for-Exchange add-on.

We do indeed have Forefront Security Suite installed, however I have been unable to find this TA. Is the TA deprecated? If not what do I need, and how does it impact my install if I do not have this.

Thanks,
Jim Goddard

0 Karma
1 Solution

ahall_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The Technology Add-on for Forefront Security is deprecated. If you are using a version of the Exchange app that does not include it, then there is no impact. The dashboards that used to provide information on the Forefront Security for Exchange no longer exist.

View solution in original post

ahall_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The Technology Add-on for Forefront Security is deprecated. If you are using a version of the Exchange app that does not include it, then there is no impact. The dashboards that used to provide information on the Forefront Security for Exchange no longer exist.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...