All Apps and Add-ons

Sys-Health-Check Dashboard not populating

richardphung
Communicator

Looks like Network Overview, NetworkHealth + drilldowns, Link States, and Network Search are all populating correctly.

The Dashboard Panels under Sys-Health-Check are blank, with No Results.
External Table (TCAM) Counters, etc.

These are driven by the search (or similar):

index=extnet | rex "SysName:\s+(?<sysName>.*)\s+SysLocation" | rex "System\sMAC:\s+(?<sysMAC>\w{2}:\w{2}:\w{2}:\w{2}:\w{2}:\w{2})" | rex max_match=0 "(?<timeStamp>\d+/\d+/\d+\s+\d+:\d+:\d+\.\d+)\s+\<Warn:HAL\.Sys\.HCExtTbl\>\s+Slot-(?<slotNum>\w):\s+Sys-Health-Check:\sExternal\sTable" | fillnull value="Not Available" sysName | fillnull value="Not Available" sysMAC  | search slotNum=* | eval combiField=mvzip(timeStamp,slotNum) | mvexpand combiField | rex field=combiField "(?<time>.*),(?<slot>.*)" | convert mktime(time) AS time | where time>relative_time(now(),"-25y") |  dedup sysName,slot,time | stats count by sysName,sysMAC,slot | rename sysName AS "SysName" sysMAC AS "MAC Address" slot AS "Slot" count AS "Count"

Is there anything I need to do on the Collector config to get these events?

e.g. configure tech-support add collector [hostname | ip_address] tcp-port <port#> {ssl [on | off]}

Or has the syntax changed?
I noticed that:

\s+Slot-(?<slotNum>\w):\s+Sys-Health-Check:\sExternal\sTable

Doesn't return anything.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...