All Apps and Add-ons

Symantec Endpoint Protection to Splunk Cloud

since20982
Engager

Hi,

We are using Splunk Cloud.  

We have installed symantec endpoint protection version 14.3 RU3 build 5413. We are not using symanted endpoint protection manager. We are using symantec cloud hybrid to manage all SEP clients.

Can you please help how can I send symantec endpoint protection client logs from all windows servers to splunk cloud ?  How can I configure data inputs for the same. Sorry I am new to splunk and cannot find any document for symantec endpoint protection to splunk cloud. 

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi ..  please check this documentation.. 

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/AddOns/released/SymantecEP/About

Also with Splunk Cloud, you can reach out to Splunk Cloud Support, they will help you better. 

happy journey with Splunk Cloud!

0 Karma

since20982
Engager

As per my opinon their support is really worst.

This is what Splunk support is saying.

As Support will be handling Break & Fix issues, we don't have any documentation on how to integrate Symantec Endpoint Protection logs with the Splunk Cloud. As informed, kindly reach out to AOD(Admin On Demand) team by contacting your Account Owner.  They will be assisting you with all the required documents and further assistance. Hope you understand the same. Let us know how to proceed further on this case. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...