All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk integration with jira service management- How to set up alerts?

idkbtch1

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to both splunk and jira but I'm trying to integrate them both to get real-time events/alerts from splunk sent over to jira as a task or open ticket, I've tried an addon called Atlassion Jira Issue Alerts but can't seem to get it working after the configuration, no alerts have been showing up, can someone guide me as to how to configure it since the details page for the addon doesn't really say much, or a different addon or even way of integrating through the use of the API's? (not that I've used one before but with proper guidance I can conduct the research to get it) thanks in advance!

Labels (3)
0 Karma

idkbtch1

also I'm running splunk version 9

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...