All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk add-on for Microsoft Office365 - Reply/Redirect URL?

adnauseam
Explorer

I'm currently working to onboard logs from O365 using the Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Office 365 but am unsure what reply/redirect url should be set to in the Azure application.

When this functionality was included in the Splunk Add-On for Microsoft Cloud Services, the value to use for the reply url was given in the add-on, but there's no redirect/reply value in the O365 add-on. Can't find any reference to it in the documentation either, so am unsure as to what it should be, or even if it's needed anymore.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks 🙂

0 Karma
1 Solution

adnauseam
Explorer

It is no longer needed, I was able to onboard O365 logs successfully without it 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Karma

adnauseam
Explorer

It is no longer needed, I was able to onboard O365 logs successfully without it 🙂

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

To help future readers, please describe how you solved the problem.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

adnauseam
Explorer

Nothing needs to be set for the reply/redirect url in Azure in order to onboard O365 using the O365 add-on. This value was required when the functionality was included in the Cloud Services add-on, but it isn't required in the O365 add-on and I was able to successfully onboard the logs with this field left blank.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...