All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit: Where to see all algorithms that support partial fit?

rosho
Communicator

Hi
Where can I see what algorithms use partial fit?
For example: Does Local Outlier Factor work with partial fit?

Has anyone already used partial fit in a project?

Thank you

0 Karma
1 Solution

grana_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Check the list of algorithms under each category: https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/MLApp/4.3.0/User/Algorithms
and you will find which algorithm supports partial fit.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

grana_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Check the list of algorithms under each category: https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/MLApp/4.3.0/User/Algorithms
and you will find which algorithm supports partial fit.

0 Karma

rosho
Communicator

If I use the "outlier" command and then a classifer that suports partial fit, will everything work with incremental/online learning?

0 Karma

grana_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Did you checked MLTK detect outlier assistant? It will help you building SPL for removing outliers

0 Karma

rosho
Communicator

I want my "procedure" to to do "online learning" NOT "batch learning.

So I just want to know if all the algorithms that I use need to be able to do partial-fit or just the last algorithm?

ex:
Standard_scaler (partial_fit)
DBSCAN (NOT partial_fit)
MLP (partial_fit)
Will it do "online learning?

0 Karma

grana_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

In my opinion, it should work for you.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...