All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit: Prediction, merge searches, and timechart

singh3and12
Path Finder

Hi,
I am trying to do prediction using MLTK toolkit in Splunk, so preferably I am using forecasting series and algorithm as ARIMA to predict.
I have two searches which I want to merge and create a single output, which displays a timechart using Yaxis CPU_Load and on X axis Count of P2 incidents during that CPU_Load using Time. So I need to merge infra i.e CPU load w.r.t P2 incident and they are from 2 different indexes and then that search I will use in MLTK under Arima to predict.
Could you please help me out to correct the search we can merge them to get the expected result, I have already used append and join but didn't get the expected output.

Below is search 1:

index="xyz"  source_host="abc" search_name=search_update_acn_tier3_os_monitoring metric_label="Processor : CPU Load Average 15 Alert" | timechart max(metric_value) as "CPU_Load"  

Search 2:

index="defservice" impact="2 - High"  sourcetype=csv | timechart  count(incident) as "P2" 

The way I was merging it :

index="xyz"  source_host="abc" search_name=search_update_acn_tier3_os_monitoring metric_label="Processor : CPU Load Average 15 Alert" | timechart max(metric_value) as "CPU_Load"  |append [search index="defservice" impact="2 - High"  sourcetype=csv | timechart  count(incident) as "P2"]

Any correction to this would be appreciated... as when I run this one query is giving normalize value not the actual value as in statistics could it be modified to get the expected outcome.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...