All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk MINT Android SDK: Is there a way to handle silent exceptions so the crash is reported with logcat logs attached?

droidvendetta

Is there a way in Splunk MINT Android SDK, one can handle silent exception (fake crash) so that the crash is reported with logcat logs attached? I know that the crashes are handled and they will be reported in Splunk.

I am looking to implement something where user has a power to send a logs to our Splunk instance by tap of a button.

Any information on this will be helpful.

0 Karma

croyal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Logcat is only available for unhandled exceptions. See Report Logcat Output. Your request has been passed to the MINT Team for consideration.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...