All Apps and Add-ons

Where I can get the information about Splunk integration on Bamboo Data center?

nehannaidu
Engager

Hi,

I am trying to implement Splunk on bamboo datacenter but it seems like file which was present in Splunk download page is not supported.

Any other way where I can get the information about Splunk integration on Bamboo Data center.

Regards,

Neha

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

There are a few ways to onboard data into Splunk.

Install a universal forwarder on the server to send log files to Splunk
Have the server send syslog data to Splunk via a syslog server or Splunk Connect for Syslog
Use the server's API to extract data for indexing
Use Splunk DB Connect to pull data from the server's SQL database.
Have the application send data directly to Splunk using HTTP Event Collector (HEC).

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

There are a few ways to onboard data into Splunk.

Install a universal forwarder on the server to send log files to Splunk
Have the server send syslog data to Splunk via a syslog server or Splunk Connect for Syslog
Use the server's API to extract data for indexing
Use Splunk DB Connect to pull data from the server's SQL database.
Have the application send data directly to Splunk using HTTP Event Collector (HEC).

---
0 Karma

nehannaidu
Engager

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I have generated the HEC in Splunk web interface.

I am not finding the way to add in Bamboo data center, any idea how to add that?

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

My suggestions were not intended to imply you could choose any one of them.  You must choose from those that apply to the product you want to integrate and not all products will integrate in the same ways.  Few, IME, support HEC.

There is an old add-on at https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3440 that may help.  Since it's archived, it may not work anymore.  Don't let the lack of support deter you as many splunkbase apps are not supported officially.

---
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...