All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Enterprise 6.2 Overview

MartinMcNutt
Communicator

Not really a question but I did find dashImage.png in the 6.2 overview app.

I wasn't going to ask a question but .... What the heck is it!

I feel like my server has been violated somehow.

1 Solution

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Well, Splunk loves its ponies. Consider it an easter egg.

View solution in original post

sandeep_thosar
Explorer

Hi,

I ahve download Splunk 6.2 Trial version from below URL. I hav one question is this trial version support all splunk 6.2 features including KVstore.

http://www.splunk.com/view/splunk-introduces-splunk-enterprise-6-2/SP-CAAANJR

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sandeep

0 Karma

sandeep_thosar
Explorer

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have already installed the splunk from url which you provide but i cannot able to explore KVstore feature and received error. so my question is with the help of this license can i able to explore kvstore lookup.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sandeep

0 Karma

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This is a known issue in Splunk Enterprise 6.2 (SPL-92740). KV store should be available under the free license. This defect will be fixed in a forthcoming maintenance release.

See http://answers.splunk.com/answers/186493/does-kv-store-run-in-the-free-license.html, where someone already asked this.

Also...sandeep_thosar: your question is really a new question, not a follow-up to this thread. In the future, please create a new posting when you have a new question.

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Well, Splunk loves its ponies. Consider it an easter egg.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...