All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk DB connectについて

satoshitonoike
Engager

まず、現状説明からさせて頂きたいと思います。
現状、AWS上でSplunk Enterpriseを運用しています。
Splunk DB connectを使用し、同じインスタンス上にあるMySQLサーバーへ接続し、データ取得を行いたいのですが、"Connection error"が表示されてしまいうまくいきません。
以前、自分のローカルPCのSplunk DB connectより、同PC内にあるMySQLサーバーへ接続し、データ取得することには成功しています。
そして、接続先ポート・ホスト・ポートなどに間違えはないと思います。

【質問】
・上記の状態を踏まえて、どこか考えられるエラー原因は何だと考えられますか?
・それとも、AWS上の同インスタンス内にあるSplunk EnterpriseとMy SQLをつなぐにはsplunk forwarderを媒介しないといけないんでしょうか?

どなたか、ご回答よろしくお願いします。

0 Karma

tkomatsubara_sp
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

MySQL へのネットワーク接続は、いわゆるMySQLの世界ではFAQです。
http://linuxserver.jp/サーバ構築/db/mysql/外部接続許可設定

などをご参考に、そもそもクライアントがサーバに対してどのIP(localhostといってもhostsファイルの中身や、AWSの場合はインターナル、グローバルIPを指定しているか、あるいはつなごうとしているかによります)なのかを把握する必要があります。

自分のローカルPCのSplunk DB connectより、同PC内にあるMySQLサーバーへ接続し

まさに、これですね。接続先サーバをlocalhost, IP, ドメイン、いずれもどれでうまくいったのかを把握する必要があります。
そのあと、SplunkのDB Connectでどれを指定して、実際にその経路でつなごうとしているかをSplunkのログ(デバッグログも必要に応じて)を見て、一致しているか、がポイントになります。

0 Karma

gokadroid
Motivator

I donno the answer but I had done the translation on google translate to read through the question, so in case someone else needed the translated question (If anything is improper, pardon me for the copy paste) here it is:

First of all, I would like you to make it from the current explanation.
Currently, Splunk Enterprise is operated on AWS.
I'd like to connect to a MySQL server on the same instance using Splunk DB connect and acquire data, but "Connection error" will be displayed and it will not work.
Previously, it was successful to connect to the MySQL server in the PC from the Splunk DB connect of your local PC and obtain the data.
And, I think that there is no mistake in the destination port, host port, etc.

【Question】
· Based on the above conditions, what is considered to be any possible cause of the error?
· Or do you have to mediate splunk forwarder to connect My SQL with Splunk Enterprise in the same instance on AWS?

Someone, thank you for your answer.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...