All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk DB Connect 2: Which Database Types option should I choose for SQLite DB?

edrivera3
Builder

Hi

I just installed Splunk DB Connect 2 and I'm trying to set up a connection with a SQLite db. I couldn't find the SQLite DB option in the Database Types menu. Which option should I choose for SQLite?

0 Karma

dcoomer
Explorer

I'm running into a similar problem and all that i've been able to find out is that you need to edit the db_connection_types.conf to configure sqlite connection settings so that it can be selected from the database types menu. I unfortunately have not been able to make much progress filling in the values for it. The only thing I've been able to track down is maybe try to fill in the new info for SQLite using this as a template: . http://www.codejava.net/java-se/jdbc/connect-to-sqlite-via-jdbc

I just haven't been able to do it yet..

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...