All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Cloud Gateway invalid rest argument

thormanrd
Path Finder

I have installed the Splunk Cloud Gateway app and registered my device and apps for mobile devices.  But when I use a major of the dashboards on my mobile device I see the following exception on the cloud gateway app dashboard.

2020-10-30 13:15:16,214 ERROR [dashboard_request_processor] [dashboard_request_processor] [fetch_search_job_results_visualization_data] [35913] Failed to get search job results search_id=4d646b7793ce9e18cb8a6b82b9c05f02a03ca7ec06d9529006333abb947e32d8, response.code=400, response.text={"messages":[{"type":"FATAL","text":"Error in 'rest' command: Invalid argument: '$datatype$'"}]}

I'm running Splunk Enterprise 7.3.3 on Linux and Splunk Cloud Gateway v1.13.  The connectivity test with curl to the websockets and gateway server work just fine.  I have green status on the gateway dashboard and message statistics.  

Any suggestions are appreciated. 

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...