All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Application Installation

catch_mili
Explorer

Hi,
Please help me to configure following applications in splunk.
1)ExtraHop;
2)Oracle Audit Trail;
3)Pci Compliance and
4)ISA Server Monitor

Regards,
catch_mili

0 Karma
1 Solution

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

For the Splunk App for PCI Compliance, there's an entire manual for installation and configuration.

Each app will have its own configuration requirements. For general information about installing and managing apps, there are topics in the Splunk Admin Manual.

Ayn is right: if you have a specific troubleshooting question, please provide detailed information that will enable the community to give you a specific answer.

View solution in original post

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

For the Splunk App for PCI Compliance, there's an entire manual for installation and configuration.

Each app will have its own configuration requirements. For general information about installing and managing apps, there are topics in the Splunk Admin Manual.

Ayn is right: if you have a specific troubleshooting question, please provide detailed information that will enable the community to give you a specific answer.

altink
Builder

For the Oracle Unified * Audit Trail you can use the following:

Oracle Unified Audit App for Splunk 

* the unified audit starts in Oracle 12c R1

0 Karma

catch_mili
Explorer

Hi ChrisG,
Thanks for your help.

Regards,
catch_mili

catch_mili
Explorer

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, i am already install above applications in splunk servver but it's not working properly. So, i just want to know the steps for installing applications in splunk.

Regards,
catch_mili

0 Karma

mpaniagua_splun
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This is not the place to ask for "Do this for me" but rather "I have done / tried this and I am stuck or I have this question". +1 Ayn

Ayn
Legend

No. You can't rely on splunkbase to do all the work for you. If you have specific issues that you want troubleshooting with, by all means put them up as questions here. But these general requests of the type "please do this work for me" is in my opinion pretty rude to put forward.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...