All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for Web Analytics (not all dashboards are working)

pladamsplunk
Explorer

I set up some sites in the splunk app for web analytics and the source host and site is properly set up and I know for a fact it is reading in properly because the 'real-time' application is working and giving me feedback on my logs however none of the other dashboard are working. The dashboards that are not working are located under the 'analytics center', 'Audience Center', 'Acquisition', 'Behaviour', and 'Traffic'. Does anyone know why this might be?

0 Karma
1 Solution

ryanoconnor
Builder

I believe a lot of those dashboards are based on the Web data model.

Have you looked to see if that data model is accelerated completely?

Additionally do you know if your data is currently CIM compliant?

View solution in original post

ryanoconnor
Builder

I believe a lot of those dashboards are based on the Web data model.

Have you looked to see if that data model is accelerated completely?

Additionally do you know if your data is currently CIM compliant?

pladamsplunk
Explorer

My data has been in the system for a while so it should be good, but also there is only a small amount of it so complete acceleration shouldn't matter that much. Also I don't know what CIM compliant means either. I'm very knew to this environment and the concepts

0 Karma

pladamsplunk
Explorer

something happened and most of our dialogue got deleted when I deleted a comment that was cluttering the conversation but everything you said thus far helped me out thank you so much. before I stated that any data model involving geo-maps or location data was not working and ill look at the document tab real quick

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...