All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for PCI Compliance - Splunk Enterprise Security: Is there a way to create a PDF report of the PCI Compliance Posture dashboard?

brian1_tate
Path Finder

I realize this is a dashboard within this app. However, I have many users that will likely not log in to this app to view the PCI Compliance Posture dashboard within the app. Is there a means to configure this as some type of report that I can send via PDF or something?

Sure, there will be users that do log on and remedy these matters, but the powers that be will probably not do so and have relied on reports in emails for as long as I know. As long as this is a dashboard, to my knowledge, I can't create a scheduled PDF, therefore I can only resolve to sending daily or weekly alerts to have people login and check them out. That's not going to go over well I think, so any feedback from Splunk or users would be beneficial. Thank you!

0 Karma

brian1_tate
Path Finder

And to elaborate further, I know simple dashboards can be configured to do this but I'm not seeing a PCI Summary Report or any summary report that exists. Building one can be tedious since I have enough to build and you'd think that the moolah paid for the Splunk ES and PCI compliance would provide some basic summary reporting instead of just your posture (which is good for remediation of course).

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...