All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for NetApp - Add Clusters vs Individual Filers

burras
Communicator

We successfully got the app and add-on for this product installed. The only question I had was whether we should be adding individual filers, the cluster VIPs, or both to the OnTap Collection Configuration interface. The documentation I've found doesn't seem to have a lot of information on that. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

0 Karma
1 Solution

burras
Communicator

After some additional research and discussion with the Support teams: VIP is the way to go. There is no need to add each individual cluster member separately.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

burras
Communicator

After some additional research and discussion with the Support teams: VIP is the way to go. There is no need to add each individual cluster member separately.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...