All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for Microsoft Exchange: Why Analyze Mailbox Database dashboard only shows a graph for the first database for each host?

edwardrose
Contributor

Hello All

We are looking at the Exchange app 3.0.1 and we are looking at Analyze Mailbox Database dashboard and looking at Database I/O Latency. It seems that we can only get the graph to show up for the first database for each host. If we select a different database on the host it shows nothing. How do we resolve the graphing issue of Database I/O Latency to show information for all of the active databases.

Also curious as to how the Splunk Exchange app is determining which database is active and which is passive.

Thanks
ed

0 Karma

ahall_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

That seems like a bug to me. Please work through Splunk Support to get it filed - they will ask for additional information. We will need some details on how your Exchange environment is set up as well (in terms of databases on the machine) so that we can reproduce.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...