All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for JIRA Modular inputs not working.

Honey0308
Explorer

Apologies if this question is outdated, but I am not able to locate a solution or similar thread.
I have installed the Splunk Add on for JIRA. I want to get data fro multiple JIRA servers. I believe, that's not possible via api call(using config.ini and jira command) and might require modular inputs to be set up for both servers.

I set up my modular inputs, as explained in the app description, in local/inputs.conf. But setting up of modular inputs does not work. I am able to run the jira command, but no data is coming from modular inputs. I am even able to retrieve data from the curl command.

Investigating it via splunkd logs, I found that the jira script(located in jira/bin) forms a bad request even with the correct configuration. It is returning : ERROR400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: https://<servername>:443/rest/api/2/search

Has anybody gone through a similar experience? Kindly share your inputs. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Honey

Some basic info:
Splunk Version: 6.5
App Version: 2.2.1

vr2312
Contributor

I know this is an amateurish answer, but just checking if there are no firewall blocks between the URL and the requestor.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...