All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for Exchange took over trial license

mradzio90

Hello,

Recently I've been testing Splunk Enterprise on trial license. Today I Installed Splunk App for Microsoft Exchange and it took over the trial license. In result Splunk Enterprise switched to free license and it lost many features I've been using. I uninstalled Splunk App for Microsoft Exchange and I've tried to install back trial license file, but I've got error: "Bad Request — enttrial.lic: failed to add, stackid=download-trial maps to invalid gid"

Could you help with this issue? I need to test Splunk for couple more weeks. Trial haven't expired - I installed Splunk 2 weeks ago and trial should last 60 days.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...