All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for AWS Configuration Page hangs

rgmembreno_celi

Hi Splunk Users:

We just installed the Splunk App for AWS and the AWS add-on in our Splunk cloud account, but every time I try to configure the Splunk App for AWS I get blank page that says "Loading". The AWS app displays all dashboards OK, so the app is running fine but the configuration page is malfunctioning. Has anyone encountered this error, and know how to resolve it?

0 Karma

pchen_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Roger, it seems the 404 error is caused by conflict of REST API in different apps. "targets" should be used in other apps.
This issue has been fixed in the coming release. To resolve your issue, could you send me a list of all apps with version information you installed in your Splunk?

rzhang_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Sorry for the late reply, can I know more detail info? Your cloud instance is cluster or just single instance? Which version of Splunk you use and which version of AWS App and AWS TA you use?

0 Karma

pchen_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Rgmembreno

What browser version and OS version do you use? Could you also check the console of your browser to see if there is any error message pops?

Peter Chen

0 Karma

rgmembreno_celi

Hi Peter! Thanks for checking in! I'm using the latest Google Chrome on Windows 7, and my browser console says I'm getting a 404 error from the following URL: /_raw/servicesNS/nobody/splunk_app_aws/saas-aws/targets?output_mode=json&=1451445748967

--Roger

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...