All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Add-on for ServiceNow and Jakarta Support

todd_miller
Communicator

When can we anticipate support for the ServiceNow Jakarta release? Do we anticipate any issues with the Add-on prior to official Jakarta support?

0 Karma

rpille_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Version 3.0.0 of the add-on just became available on Splunkbase and supports Jakarta.
https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1928/

0 Karma

nickhills
Ultra Champion

Hi Todd,
Did you get anywhere with this? - I have just opened a ticket with Splunk to ask the same thing?

If my comment helps, please give it a thumbs up!
0 Karma

todd_miller
Communicator

I've reached out to our Customer Success Manager to see if he can get some additional details as well.

0 Karma

todd_miller
Communicator

Nothing yet, unfortunately.

0 Karma

todd_miller
Communicator

It appears that the data extracts continue to work, however when testing integration by creating tickets, I keep getting the following error:

command="snowincidentstream", Failed to create ticket. Return code is 400. Reason is Bad Request

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...