All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Cloud Services

Derek_Pxy
Observer

hi ,

I found some errors when using 'Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Cloud Services'. Then I use 'index=_internal sourcetype="mscs:storage:blob:log" ERROR' to troubleshoot. Details are as below. The key word is 'The range specified is invalid for the current size of the resource.' But i'm not really sure what 'range' or 'size' means.

2021-02-09 04:54:37,584 +0000 log_level=ERROR, pid=83226, tid=ThreadPoolExecutor-0_0, file=mscs_storage_blob_data_collector.py, func_name=collect_data, code_line_no=66 | [stanza_name="logstoragetest_1" account_name="logstorage***" container_name="None" blob_name="None"] Error occurred in collecting data
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_microsoft-cloudservices/bin/splunktamscs/mscs_storage_blob_data_collector.py", line 63, in collect_data
self._do_collect_data()
File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_microsoft-cloudservices/bin/splunktamscs/mscs_storage_blob_data_collector.py", line 90, in _do_collect_data
end_range=received_bytes + self._batch_size - 1)
File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_microsoft-cloudservices/bin/splunktamscs/azure/storage/blob/baseblobservice.py", line 2093, in get_blob_to_bytes
timeout)
File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_microsoft-cloudservices/bin/splunktamscs/azure/storage/blob/baseblobservice.py", line 1917, in get_blob_to_stream
raise ex
File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_microsoft-cloudservices/bin/splunktamscs/azure/storage/blob/baseblobservice.py", line 1886, in get_blob_to_stream
timeout=timeout)
File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_microsoft-cloudservices/bin/splunktamscs/azure/storage/blob/baseblobservice.py", line 1599, in _get_blob
response = self._perform_request(request, None)
File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_microsoft-cloudservices/bin/splunktamscs/azure/storage/storageclient.py", line 195, in _perform_request
_storage_error_handler(HTTPError(response.status, response.message, response.headers, response.body))
File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_microsoft-cloudservices/bin/splunktamscs/azure/storage/_serialization.py", line 125, in _storage_error_handler
return _general_error_handler(http_error)
File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_microsoft-cloudservices/bin/splunktamscs/azure/storage/_error.py", line 74, in _general_error_handler
raise AzureHttpError(message, http_error.status)
azure.common.AzureHttpError: The range specified is invalid for the current size of the resource.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><Error><Code>InvalidRange</Code><Message>The range specified is invalid for the current size of the resource.
RequestId:ab2ec0c6-201e-0007-799f-fe895c000000
Time:2021-02-09T04:54:37.5760135Z</Message></Error>

Did anybody meet this before? Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...