All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Cloud Services. Inputs error ACTC001.

templier
Communicator

Hello, All.
I find this question without answer.
And i have this error too. And may be anyone know how to fix it?
But some logs collect in splunk.

0 Karma
1 Solution

templier
Communicator

Hello, @lfedak_splunk.
No, it's not working for me. I checked it before write question.
Today i try reconfigured this app using this post
I was skip one step - 36) Creating Azure Audit input. (I am currently only interested in data from office 365)

And if i use one inputs Office 365 Management APIs all looks good in O365 Troubleshooting
Data comes to splunk, but very slowly, in this moment (15:35 GMT+3) i have only data before 12:56 GMT+3

View solution in original post

0 Karma

templier
Communicator

Hello, @lfedak_splunk.
No, it's not working for me. I checked it before write question.
Today i try reconfigured this app using this post
I was skip one step - 36) Creating Azure Audit input. (I am currently only interested in data from office 365)

And if i use one inputs Office 365 Management APIs all looks good in O365 Troubleshooting
Data comes to splunk, but very slowly, in this moment (15:35 GMT+3) i have only data before 12:56 GMT+3

0 Karma

templier
Communicator

All work fine. But one moment - when we test approach every minute, we have an error - the are many connecting.
And re-create input for approach every 15 minute

0 Karma

lfedak_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @templier, Did @catate's solution not work from that post? ("I was having the same problem and was able to resolve it by removing spaces in the Inputs and Account names.")

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...