All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Add-on for EMC VNX: Why am I getting "OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory" in data_loader.log?

david_rose
Communicator

I am unable to get the VNX app to work correctly. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. I have verified, and reverified the inputs.conf for the app as well as manually connected via naviseccli to rule that out. I always end up with the same error in data_loader.log:

2015-06-09 19:40:25,672 ERROR 140248680961792 - Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_emc-vnx/bin/thread_pool.py", line 116, in _run
    job()
  File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_emc-vnx/bin/job_factory.py", line 27, in __call__
    results = self._func()
  File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_emc-vnx/bin/vnx_block_loader.py", line 92, in collect_array_states
    self._get_agents()
  File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_emc-vnx/bin/vnx_block_loader.py", line 348, in _get_agents
    output = timed_popen(self.cli_common + cli, 15)
  File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_emc-vnx/bin/timed_popen.py", line 55, in timed_popen
    return _do_timed_popen(args, timeout)
  File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_emc-vnx/bin/timed_popen.py", line 41, in _do_timed_popen
    sub = Popen(args, stdout=PIPE, stderr=PIPE)
  File "/opt/splunk/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 710, in __init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File "/opt/splunk/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 1327, in _execute_child
    raise child_exception
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

0 Karma

nithishposani
Engager

Having the same issue, But we are able to see Vnx_file but not vnx_block. Is this issue resolved for anyone.

0 Karma

pgadhari
Builder

Has this issue been resolved? we are getting same issue.

0 Karma

jcoates_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Have you opened a support ticket?

0 Karma

domeger

@jcoates - Support Ticket open, and escalated multiple times.

0 Karma

jcoates_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

please open a support ticket so that we can isolate the problem.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...