All Apps and Add-ons

Spelling mistake

danan5
Path Finder

Hi,

Can't see any contact details, but just noticed the app https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4761/ has a spelling mistake in the description in the overview.

Cisco Threat Response Add-On for Splunk provides a custom search command allowing users to query Cisco Treat Response for targets and verdicts from observables within a Splunk instance.

"Treat" I am pretty sure should be "Threat"

David

0 Karma
1 Solution

saramamurthy_sp
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi David,

Good that you found something good, I guess you need to raise a case with the Splunk support they can be helpful with this and they can reach the respective department to make the changes.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

saramamurthy_sp
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi David,

Good that you found something good, I guess you need to raise a case with the Splunk support they can be helpful with this and they can reach the respective department to make the changes.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...