All Apps and Add-ons

Smart Outlier Detection - Split by Fields - Error in Fit command

Shobitha
Explorer

Hi , 

I get following error message when trying to select split by field option, i choose less than 5 features but still getting following error. I have a total of 7195 rows in my dataset and 17 features excluding time. I referred the documentation but could not make out why this error is occurring

Got this error when 1 feature was selected:

Error in 'fit' command: Error while fitting "DensityFunction" model: The number of groups can not exceed 1024; the current number of groups is 7195. Please find detailed information about the number of groups in docs.

Got this error when 2 features were selected:

Error in 'fit' command: Error while fitting "DensityFunction" model: The number of groups can not exceed 1024; the current number of groups is 5452. Please find detailed information about the number of groups in docs.

Labels (1)

woodcock
Esteemed Legend
0 Karma

dm1
Contributor

Hi @Shobitha , I am facing this same issue. Were you able to find any fix to this ? if so, please share. Thanks.

0 Karma

pladamsplunk
Explorer

Has anyone found a resolution to this problem?

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...