All Apps and Add-ons

S.o.S shows error under Scheduler Activity

tonopahtaos
Path Finder

Hi,

I installed S.o.S to two of my Splunk indexer. One works fine and another one shows following error when I go to Scheduler Activity:

Encountered an error while reading file '/opt/splunk/var/run/splunk/dispatchtmp/subsearch_1349746656.17_1349746657.1/prereport_0.csv.gz'

Due to this error, the Scheduler Activity shows nothing except following message:

The job appears to have expired or has been canceled. Splunk could not retrieve data for this search.

Does anybody know what this is? And how to work around it?

Thanks

1 Solution

hexx
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This is caused by a core Splunk bug that was introduced in version 4.3.3 and is fixed in version 4.3.4. I recommend that you upgrade to that version in order to get rid of this issue.

View solution in original post

hexx
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This is caused by a core Splunk bug that was introduced in version 4.3.3 and is fixed in version 4.3.4. I recommend that you upgrade to that version in order to get rid of this issue.

tonopahtaos
Path Finder

This works. Thanks.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...