Restart DB Connect Task Server using Rest or CLI

vishaltaneja070
Motivator

Restart DB Connect Task Server using Rest or CLI

Labels (3)
0 Karma

vishaltaneja070
Motivator

@richgalloway : The question is very simple. I need to restart splunk db connect task server using rest or cli. as simple as that. I always put the stuff in straight words, not like making it in lengthy. 

So if you have the answer please reply otherwise if you dont know how to do it then don't reply.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It helps to know what problem you want to solve so we can try to offer solutions to that problem rather than just how to do a task.

I usually restart DB Connect by stopping Splunk, stopping and JVMs owned by the Splunk user, and then restarting Splunk.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This is a community forum, not a search engine, so it's ok to use full sentences to describe the problem you want to resolve.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...