All Apps and Add-ons

Resource Activity Dashboard is not working in Splunk AWS App

Ajinkya1992
Path Finder

Hi Team,
We could see Configuration changes Trellis populating data on Overview dashboards in Splunk App for Aws. But once we tried drilling it down to Resource Activity monitor, then there is no single panel which is populating data for the same.
We tried investigating search query for changes over time
aws-config-notification( (aws_account_id="*") , (region="*") ) configurationItem.resourceType=TERM(*) configurationItemDiff.changeType=DELETE | timechart count by configurationItemDiff.changeType

In this query all macros are working but query is failing at configurationItem.resourceType=TERM(*) configurationItemDiff.changeType=DELETE | timechart count by configurationItemDiff.changeType

Could you please help me to understand what actions do i need to take?
Also we did some trial and error basis troubleshooting like working with Field Aliases but it fails.
So we tried creating fields aliases for testing purpose which works with Search app but it is not working for aws app (we have rectified permission issue but dont think anything is wrong with it)

0 Karma

lznger88_2
Path Finder

Hi,

Did you end up resolving this issue? I also have the same problem.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...